Crisis Response Leadership
"Will the cost of sales lost, damaged reputation, and potentially negative impact of a crisis on market share or revenues affect the organisation's ability to grow and increase profit margins? What is the cost associated with the company’s long-term market value or equity?”
Now ask your Executive team to consider what percentage of market share or revenue they could tolerate losing through a crisis, and work out the cost. What does that represent in terms of lost people, plant, premises and processes - then look at your plans and training.
Our focus begins with the human factors and human dynamics aspects of crisis response leadership and now uses computer-based simulation, enabling complex inter-agency responses to man-made and natural disasters.
Does your business or organisation face any of the following:
- Vulnerability from terrorist or other security risks?
- Requirement to provide high levels of availability to clients?
- Risk reputational damage for failing to manage incidents professionally?
- Suffer business risks from failing to manage incidents professionally?
Would you benefit from:
- Learning a proven strategy that promotes effective crisis leadership?
- Being able to quickly control and stabilise critical incidents?
- Being able to think quickly and clearly when under pressure?
- Being able to drive success in any type of incident?
- Being able build emotional resilience in your team?
- Learning a process for auditing crisis leadership preparedness?
- Having access to over 80 years experience of crisis leadership?
Dr David Wilkinson (left) facilitates an activity - encouraging people to look at things critically and differently.
Research into the client's working environment to ensure realistic scenarios, terminology, procedures and processes is a key element of preparation by Roger Lane Consulting Ltd.
To meet client requirements, we offer a modular programme, lasting one to 2 days. Miodules include:
- Crises- myths and perceptions.
- Preparing for crisis response: A leader's perspective.
- Managing Risk, Ambiguity and Uncertainty.
- Building resilience in management teams.
- Human reactions in a crisis.
- Case study: victims of terrorist attacks.
- 8-point strategy for effective crisis leadership - leader perspective.
- 10 key building blocks for effective crisis leadership - corporate perspective.
- Effective corporate communications during crises.
For more information on the Crisis Response programmes, please ring +44 (0)23 9249 2603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercise your choice to do things better and differently from today. Pick up the phone or email us.